I have often been called a Swiss Army Strategist:
- 10+ years of strategic leadership on CPG, Finance, Healthcare and B2B accounts
- Hands-on branding, digital & content strategy, UX/UI, CRM and comms planning
- Product development expertise in advertising effectiveness, websites and apps
- Managed several direct reports over career; hired & trained a new department
User Experience Design
1. THE URBAN POLLYANNA: INTEGRATED CREATIVE BRIEF
What's a sharp, one-page creative brief? I created this to use when my clients don't have a mandated internal brief. It is supposed to be pithy, but it's easily followed up with a comms planning or channel strategy document.
2. Fair Feathers: Responsive Website Design
What could I do to interest women to shop for (more) socially responsible fashion? This case study demonstrates my strategy & user experience design abilities for e-commerce websites.
3. HAPPIER HOUR: E-COMMERCE app (IOS)
How can I create an app that makes happy hour appealing to everyone? This case study highlights my strategic thinking and user experience design process for mobile app development.
4. DRINK-TIONARY: MICROSITE & DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
An ad agency asked me to pitch them a multi-channel digital experience for a fast food client. They needed a way for consumers to create, find and share their vast # of drink options. This presentation includes user insights, the journey, wireframes and digital promotion blueprint.
5. THINK SPACES: WEB APP
Think Spaces functions as a virtual war room, where users can view and share links, photos, recordings and notes with project team members. This was my first user experience design project.